TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Panel Populi reserves the right to change, modify, block, or restrict access to any and al parts of its platform and services to anyone at anyone and at any time.
Along these provisions, any references to “we/our/us/the Company” refer to Panel Populi Limited registered under the provisions of Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria with registration number ……
Using The Service
Panel Populi provides its members with the opportunity to participate in surveys, interviews, and discussions for research purpose(s). By registering to become a member of the platform, you agree to receive invitations to participate, and notifications related to such opportunities. We send out invitations based on the profile information of a member; hence, there are no guarantees for a specific number of invitations that could be received within a period. Response to an invitation is not compulsory, members can decide whether to respond to an invitation or not.
Account Deactivation and Inactivity on the Platform
A member can at any point decide to deactivate their account by doing so on the profile page on the website or the mobile app.
Inactivity on the platform for a period more than two years could warrant a member’s account to be deactivated. In both cases, reward points that have not yet been redeemed however and whenever accumulated, would be automatically forfeited.
Registration and Data Accuracy
In order to be considered as a registered member; such a member must attest to be a natural and legal person who is at least 18 years of age and a resident of Nigeria. A valid email is required, with which a confirmation email will be sent to confirm intentions to join the platform. A registering member is further required to complete his/her profile page and accept the terms and condition of Panel Populi.
Panel Populi reserves the discretion to decline or cancel the registration of any member and their access to our services, where it is found that such member has provided incorrect or false information, and/or where the purpose for providing such information is found to be of a fraudulent and/or deceptive intention. In such a case, any points accrued to such account will be automatically lost.
Login and Password Protection
All members to the platform have the sole responsibility of protecting all their login details whether in the form of username, password, or security question. Login details must not be disclosed to a third party. Panel Populi would not be held liable for any losses that may be incurred from the use of your login details by a third party; except and only when such an event is attributable to negligence on the part of Panel Populi.
In a case of forgotten password, a member can regain access to his/her account by using the email provided during registration, where such a member is expected to use a new combination for a new password. In a case of a forgotten username, a member would have to correctly answer the security question(s) answered during registration to regain access to the account.
Reward Points and Policy
You agree that you registration, access to the platform or participation in activities does not imply a contractual/employment/agency/partnership relationship with Panel Populi or its Clients or its Partners. You also agree that the reward points are only a compensation for the engagements you have successfully completed on the platform, and to rewarded based on the activities that have been performed on the platform alone.
Activities on the platform that can attract reward points include but are not limited to completing your profile, inviting friends, partaking in surveys, interviews, and discussions. The earnable points from the different activities can vary subject to the perceived demands and complexity of each activity. Where it is observed that points have been erroneously debited from or credited to account, please inform us immediately by sending an email to ……
The reward points system is designed to have a set monetary equivalent which can only be redeemed after the minimum threshold has been met or surpassed. The points are strictly for personal use and cannot be transferred between members. Once a request for redemption is made, the requested points will be deducted from the member’s account. All redemptions are final, without an option for reversal, uncles the chosen incentive is no longer available or other concrete business rationale that may hinder redemption.
You agree that the reward points system of Panel Populi is not a form financial system framework to gain interest or earn a salary. You are only entitled to redeem the equivalent monetary value of points on your account, once they are above the minimum threshold.
All rewarded points are to be redeemed within two (2) years from the date of award. Points that are not redeemed within this period will become expired and no longer redeemable. Panel Populi will however endeavour to remind members via email when their points approach the expiry dates.
Obligations of Panel Populi
- Panel Populi would implement required technical and security measures to protect the personal data of registered members on the platform.
- Panel Populi would render general assistance to members of its platform by providing a series of answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQs); as well as an email address to contact our support team for directs assistance and general response to inquiries.
- Panel Populi would not disclose or sell personal data to thirds parties outside the purpose who which the research is conducted.
- Treating anonymously all information provided by the Panellists including the set of answers given by the while completing a survey.
- Endeavour to keep the website and mobile app of the platform to be always functional. Regular updates may however be required occasionally. In this event, member will be communicated with before hand on the scheduled date and timeframe.
- Panel Populi would not be held liable for any losses of a financial nature that may arise from temporary interruptions in service.
- Where products are to be tested, Panel Populi would enlist the health symptoms and repercussions relating to product. Such that persons who may have such health symptoms should avoid participating in the research, and those who are prone to the health repercussion should also avoid participating.
- Communicate any future modifications and/or changes to these provisions.
Members’ Code of Conduct
- Each member is expected to personally participate in the surveys, interviews, or discussions they have been invited to; and not assign/appoint a third party to represent on their behalf.
- Member should not disclose their login details to a third party. if a member suspects any unauthorized usage of their login information, such member should immediately contact our support team to report the incident.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that and all detail about them are accurate and up to date.
- Members should ensure not to misrepresent themselves or impersonate others for the purpose of collecting points.
- Each member on the platform should only open, use or maintain more than one (1) membership account. Where a second account may have been opened in error, such member must terminate the second account or contact our user support to request for one of the accounts to be deleted. In such a case, any points accumulated in the accounts to be taken down would be forfeited.
- All members are expected to keep the information contained in the paid survey or shared in the interview and discussion sessions as strictly confidential.
- Members should respect the rights of third parties, in relation to trademark, copyright, legal entity rights.
- When responding to surveys, members should endeavour to give honest and accurate answers that a true representation of their opinions at all times. Panel Populi reserves the right to withhold reward points where it is observed that a respondent has repeatedly provided false or inaccurate information.
(Panel Populi would conduct accuracy checks on each of responses, and where a respondent is found to have given inconsistent or haphazard answers, such a member would be cautioned to a maximum of three (3) times. If such behaviour is observed to continue, the said member will be blocked from taking any further surveys and would be communicated duly on reason for being blocked and the next steps to take).
Membership to this platform STRONGLY PROHIBITS,
- Using any part of the website, mobile app, or platform in general, in any way that may violate any applicable Nigerian Laws, International Laws, Regulation or Treaty.
- Collecting, storing or processing any personal information about other members.
- Accessing any service or area of the platform that they are not authorized to access.
- Sharing or posting any content that could be perceived as threatening, obscene, libellous, defamatory, abusive, slanderous, racist, an invasion of privacy or generally offensive by other members.
- Engaging in any activity devised to impact harmful content on the platform; in particular viruses, including Trojan horses, internet worms, logic bombs, cancel bots, spyware, or other files, software, or technologies which are designed or intended to disturb, damage, intercept, or hijack services, systems, software, or data; to limit the functioning of software, hardware or the platform’s operations and infrastructure; or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data and other information on third parties,
- Engaging in any activity that misuses the Service, in particular to hack or to extract passwords, identification data, or any other data for illegal or fraudulent purposes, including phishing; filling in forms shared within the Service with the use of automated scripts.
- Taking any actions that may be disruptive or harmful to our employees, representatives, clients, partners, business, reputation, company values, or which may limit the ability or other members to efficiently utilize this Panel Populi platform or any of our other services;
Panel Populi reserves the right to suspend/block/terminate/delete the account of any registered member engaged in an activity that is found to be in violation of the of the ‘Code of Conduct’ without warning, at our discretion and subject to the law in force.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to database rights, software rights, trade marks and design rights in all cases whether registered or not) in all materials included on the Panel Populi Website and Panel Populi Mobile Application (including without limitation, designs, texts, pictures, graphics, logos, images, interfaces, software code and the selection and arrangement of them) belong to Panel Populi Limited or our licensors unless otherwise acknowledged. All rights are reserved. In no event shall our users obtain or receive any rights, title or interest in or lay claim to any such material.
Consequently, the content of the Panel Populi Website or Mobile Application cannot be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of the management of Panel Populi Limited. Except and only when Panel Populi is acknowledged as the source of the material.
Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
At any time, Panel Populi Limited reserves the right to change, modify and/or update the Terms and Conditions. Any such modifications will be duly communicated to all registered members on the Panel Populi Platform. Members are also expected to assent to these changes. Any such changes will become effective immediately from the date it gets incorporated into the website and mobile app. Continued access and use of our website or mobile app after such amendments would demonstrate and be regarded as a user’s acceptance/agreement with the changes.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent allowed by the applicable legislation, each registered member hereby acknowledges and agrees that in no event would Panel Populi or any of its Clients or Partners be held liable or otherwise responsible for any special, incidental, punitive, consequential or similar general damage, or for damages regarding lost profits, loss or impairment of privacy, security of data and failure to meet any duty (including but not limited to any duty of good faith, workmanlike effort or of lack of negligence) that may arise out of the membership or are related to any breach or other aspect of the entire agreement or this Platform, regardless of whether Panel Populi has been informed of the possibility that such damaged may exist and even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence).
Panel Populi does not also guarantee that any other websites that are linked to it are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer software. Any software that may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party is the responsibility of that third party. Panel Populi accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise arising as a result of you visiting other websites from the Panel Populi platform or downloading any software that is linked to the platform.
By accepting these terms and conditions, it is regarded that members agree to indemnify and defend Panel Populi, its Clients and Partners, and to not hold liable for any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, lawsuits, fines, penalties, costs and/or expenses including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, arising out of, resulting from or caused, either directly or indirectly, by: (i) your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use; and/or (ii) your use of, participation in, and/or access to the services offered by Panel Populi.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
The above Terms and Conditions of use, as well as any amendment to them and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to them or their subject matter, are governed, interpreted and completed by the Nigerian Law, and the Supreme Court of Nigeria is the only competent body in the event of a litigation.
All contents available on this website are copyrighted by Panel Populi. None of these contents may not be reproduced, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of the Panel Populis of Panel Populi.